Anxiety is a common experience of human beings that their minds and bodies are closely interlinked. Any disturbance in either of them is bound to affect the other. Mental worries lead to physiological problems and bodily discomfort does impact on the mind.
The study objectives are:
- To assess the level of anxiety among the hypertensive clients by using Beck anxiety scale.
- To find the effect of relaxation techniques on level of anxiety among hypertensive clients.
- To find an association between anxiety level and selected demographic variables.
The article assumes that
- Hypertensive client have anxiety.
- Relaxation technique (pranayama breathing) is effective techniques for reducing the level of anxiety on hypertensive clients.
Keywords— Community area; hypertensive clients, anxiety; Relaxation technique (pranayama breathing).
AD Publications is a rapidly growing academic publisher in the fields of Engineering, Medical-Health, Environmental Science and Agriculture Research. AD Publications is a registered organization broad-based open access and publishes most exciting researches with respect to the subjects of our journals. The Journals is being indexed and abstracted by all major global current awareness and alerting services.
The organization aims at undertaking, co- coordinating and promoting research and development. It provides professional and academic guidance in the field of basic education, Higher Education as well in the Technical Education. Our Aims is to Promote and support, High Quality basic, Scientific Research and development in fields of Engineering, Medical-Health, Environmental Science and Agriculture Research and to Generate Public awareness, provide advice to scholar’s researchers and communicate research outcomes.
Some Important Links About Research Journal