List of Journals
Questions asked frequently by Authors and their Answers
- How do I submit my article?
- How much does it cost to publish in a Specific journal?
- Where can I find instructions for a specific journal?
- Does AD Publications provide templates and style files for preparing a journal article?
- Does AD Publications provide English language support?
- Can I submit multimedia files to be published online along with my article?
- What happens if my paper gets rejected?
- What happens after my article has been accepted?
- Can you give me more information about Copyright?
- Can I share my electronic offprint with others?
- How can I find out about the status of my journal manuscript?
- Can I still make corrections to my article after it has been published Online First?
- How can I access my article online?
1. How do I submit my article?
Please submit your article online (You can find the link on the Right side bar with Related Journals). Electronic submission substantially reduces the editorial processing and reviewing times and shortens overall publication times. Please click “Submit your Paper” on the specific journal’s page. The link “Submit Your Paper” leads you directly to the submission system used by that journal.
2. How much does it cost to publish in a Specific journal?
To publish an open access article, there will be an Paper Processing Charge (PPC) to be paid by the author (or his/her funding institution). The Link of Payment details and Secure Payment gateway is given in the Below link
Payment Details of IJOER: Engineering and Science Research Journal
Payment Details of IJOEAR: Environmental and Agriculture Research Journal
Payment Details of IMJ Health: Medical and Pharmaceutical Research Journal
3. Where can I find instructions for a specific journal?
Please go to the homepage of the journal you have chosen for your publication. To access the journal page, please choose the “Guideline/Instruction to Author” from menu bar.
4. Does AD Publications provide templates and style files for preparing a journal article?
For your convenience AD Publications has developed macros and templates to help you prepare your manuscript. Information about the preferred format for the individual journals can be found in the specific journal’s Instructions for Authors or the direct link is given below
5. Does AD Publications provide English language support?
Manuscripts that are accepted for publication will be checked by our copy editors for spelling and formal style. This may not be sufficient if English is not your native language and substantial editing would be required. In that case, you may want to have your manuscript edited by a native speaker prior to submission. A clear and concise language will help editors and reviewers concentrate on the scientific content of your paper and thus smooth the peer review process.
6. Can I submit multimedia files to be published online along with my article?
AD Publications accepts electronic supplementary material (jpg format of image, MS Word, pdf files or large original data, etc.) which will be published in the online version only. This feature can add dimension to the article, as certain information cannot be printed or is more convenient in electronic form. For detailed information about file formats, file size, etc you can contact to the Respective Journals
7. What happens if my paper gets rejected?
AD Publications is committed to your publishing success: If your research is of good quality, then it may be suitable for another journal. Let us suggest an alternative journal within our esteemed publishing portfolio for resubmitting your manuscript (and any reviewer comments) for fast, effortless publication
8. What happens after my article has been accepted?
While the manuscript files are handed over to production for data processing and typesetting, you (being the corresponding author) will stay in touch with us through the entire Publication date. There you will be asked whether you wish to Publish your article open access with AD Publications. After the selection of Journal, You need to Process for the Registration/Payment Details(Which includes Copyright form, Registration form and Payment of the Respective Journal)
9. Can you give me more information about Copyright?
Authors will be asked to transfer the copyright form and Registration form of their article to the publisher (or grant the publisher exclusive publication and dissemination rights). This will ensure the widest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws.
10. Can I share my electronic offprint with others?
For all of our journals the corresponding author can track the article online. Article Tracking will guide you through the number of stages from the moment your article has been accepted until it is published. Every step is described and will let you know whether action is required.
11. How can I Track out my Paper status of my journal manuscript?
Our Journals provide you to Track your paper status untill it is published with us. You can go to the Website of Journal where you had submitted your article and there you can go through the “Track your Article” Link to check the status of your Articles
12. Can I still make corrections to my article after it has been published Online First?
The online publication represents the official publication of research results. It is not simply a prepublication service on the part of the publisher. As soon as an article is published online, it is citable and quotable. If changes are then made, confusion can easily arise, with authors citing different versions of the same publication.
AD Publications has therefore decided to give you a suitable time duration to share your changes updation after publications. In that time duration, you can check your paper completely and ask for any necessary changes to the editor. It will be moderated as per your convenience
13. How can I access my article online?
After the Successfully publish of your manuscript you will be intimated that your paper is published in Specific Volume and Issue. You can go to the Archives in the Journal and Select the Volume and Issue there your can follow the page number or title of your paper or Name of Author and You can download your manuscript from there.