Call for Papers: March Issue 2019:: AD Publications is a rapidly growing academic publisher in the fields of Engineering, Medical-Health, Environmental Science and Agriculture Research. AD Publications is a registered organization broad-based open access and publishes most exciting researches with respect to the subjects of our journals. The Journals is being indexed and abstracted by all major global current awareness and alerting services.
AD Publications aim at undertaking, co- coordinating and promoting research and development. It provides professional and academic guidance in the field of basic education, Higher Education as well in the Technical Education.
AD Publications is inviting Research Papers (Call for Papers) for March issue 2019.
Environment & Agriculture Journal
The review process will be double-blind. Therefore, please anonymize your submission.
Each paper will be reviewed by at least three regular Board members or two senior Board members. The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretic impact, and presentation.
- Original: the paper explores a new idea, project or issue; discusses existing research with promise of new insight, discusses new research; or presents new ways of considering existing information.
- Engaging: presentation format will involve the audience in some way, or has high potential to attract Journal attendees by addressing needs of the community.
- Significant: the paper raises and discusses issues important to improving the effectiveness and/or sustainability of open education efforts, and its contents can be broadly disseminated and understood.
- Quality: claims are supported by sufficient data; claims draw upon relevant literature; and limitations are described honestly
- Relevant: the paper addresses one or more of the themes of the Journal.